Read about what we are doing to keep everyone safe.
With the current Covid-19 pandemic we have introduced these measures to keep both our customers and staff safe.
- From July 24th it will be compulsory to wear face masks when inside our premises.
- Please be patient, customer numbers are being controlled to allow for safe shopping.
- Please wash your hands before entering the premises and avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Please keep yourself a minimum of 2 metres away from others.
- Please only pick up what you intend to buy.
- There are no public toilets available.
- There are no refreshments available, or allowed to be consumed, on premises.
- We are accepting returns of faulty products, but we will need to hold them for 72-hours before we can process the return / repair.
- Please pay by card if possible, though we will still accept cash.